Maventus Group Inc, a registered company in the State of Delaware and the product name of “MavSocial” and herein after referred to as MavSocial.
- What information we collect from you;
- How we use that information;
- What you can do in relation to that information.
Information You Give MavSocial
- We collect information that you give MavSocial such as:
- Email addresses or other contact details if you contact MavSocial or otherwise provide these to MavSocial;
- Content you add on the MavSocial website, for example, by adding comments on our blog;
- Responses to any survey or if you give any other feedback;
- Your details as requested, if you choose to register for an account on the MavSocial website;
- Your purchasing history if you use the MavSocial website functions for purchasing products such as images for creating your social media content;
- The size of content you create or download to use the MavSocial website functions for creating and distributing social media content;
- Content you already have on other websites, such as Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn, but only where you have chosen to allow MavSocial to collect such content. The type and amount of information we collect will depend on the access you have chosen to give to such content.
- MavSocial uses such information to:
- Provide you with the social media content creation and distribution services available on the MavSocial website;
- Associate you with content you add on the MavSocial website or otherwise allow you to participate in interactive features of the MavSocial website;
- Communicate with you including about products and services from MavSocial that you may be interested in;
- Personalize the service you receive on the MavSocial website or otherwise improve the content of the MavSocial website and the quality of the MavSocial service for you;
- Improve the content of the MavSocial website and the quality of the MavSocial service, including by conducting research on use of the MavSocial website;
- Process your orders and deal with registration, billing or similar matters, where you have elected to buy products or services from MavSocial or any of its partners. MavSocial does not store your credit card details and all electronic processing is conducted and stored via a third party payment gateway.
- Identify and authenticate your use of the MavSocial website through your MavSocial account, including providing information on use by individuals where this is under a corporate license;
- MavSocial does not sell your contact details to others for direct marketing or other commercial purposes.
- MavSocial may use information you give MavSocial to provide statistical data for various purposes, including benchmarking, research, marketing, surveys, analysis, reports, and studies, but MavSocial will only use non-personally identifiable information you give MavSocial in aggregate and blended formats, that is data that does not identify, reference or imply an association with you.
- MavSocial may use information to provide you with products or services you’ve requested on the MavSocial website or otherwise from MavSocial.
- Cookies are required to use functions on the MavSocial website. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from the MavSocial website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Other Ways in Which Your Information May Be Used or Disclosed
- MavSocial may disclose information you have given to MavSocial to third parties and may use such information in other ways where::
- Required or permitted by Law;
- It is reasonable to do so to investigate, prevent, or take action on any breaches of the terms of your use of the MavSocial website (a copy of which is available here [insert link]) including where third-party providers of products or services to you through the MavSocial website ask for such information;
- There is a potential threat to the physical safety of any person.
Storing Your Information
- MavSocial uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the MavSocial website.
- Your information may be disclosed to others as a result of others having access to your password, so you must keep your password secure.
Updating or Deleting Your Information
- You can ask MavSocial to stop sending you promotional material about our products and services by sending MavSocial an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by managing your email preferences through your account settings.
- You can update the information on you by logging-in to your account and following the options for making such updates.
- You can also ask MavSocial to stop collecting, using or disclosing your personal data by selecting your account details and deleting your account and information. Do note that:
- Any information you have given to others on other websites, including through functions on the MavSocial website, will not be erased on closing your MavSocial account.
- If you would like more information on the policies and practices for meeting MavSocial’s obligations under privacy law, if you have any feedback in relation to MavSocial’s compliance with privacy laws, or any questions on the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data, please contact email@example.com.
Definitions and Interpretation
- Affiliate of a person means any person that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with that first mentioned person, where “control” means (a) to possess, directly or indirectly, the power to direct the management or policies of a person, whether through ownership of voting securities, by contract relating to voting rights or corporate governance or otherwise, or (b) to own, directly or indirectly, fifty percent or more of the outstanding voting securities or other ownership interest of such person.
- Law means all law including legislation, regulations, binding court rulings and binding government agency rulings.
- MavSocial means:
- If you are using the MavSocial website from any other geographic location outside the National borders and Territories of the United States of America, Maventus Group (HK) Pty Ltd, a company registered under the laws of Hong Kong SAR;
- If you are using the MavSocial website from the United States of America, Maventus Group Incorporated, a company registered under the laws of the State of Delaware.
- MavSocial website means the collection of webpages including those with the domain name www.maventus.com or www.mavsocial.com maintained by MavSocial or any of its affiliates.
- You means the user of the MavSocial website:
- Individual: If you access the MavSocial website for personal use, “you” means the individual accessing the website;
- Business entity: If you access the MavSocial website on behalf of a business or as part of your employment, “you” means the entity which conducts the business.
- A reference to a person includes a reference to any entity and to its successors in title and any of its permitted assigns;
- Use of the words ‘for example’ or ‘include’ are not words of limitation;
- Other parts of speech and grammatical forms of a word or phrase defined in these have a corresponding meaning to that given in the definition section.